You must call 505-877-2200, ext 113 to schedule a visit. Many different visitation options are available including in-room visits with vaccine requirements. Call today to get the latest information and schedule a visit with your loved one!
South Valley Care Center is please to announce that our vaccinate rates are at or over 90% which allows us to open to less restrictive visitation. PLEASE REVIEW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE VISITS WITH RESIDENTS OF SVCC! Outdoor visits are still the preferred method of visitation!
1. If both resident and visitor are vaccinated – visitor must supply copy of vaccine record to the facility – there can be in-room or courtyard visits inside the facility with no masks and no social distancing during the visit. Other restrictions may apply.
2. If the resident and/or visitor are NOT vaccinated – indoor visits will continue to be held in the conference room with social distancing. Touch such as hugs and holding hands will be allowed if both the resident and visitor wear a mask. No in-room visitation will be allowed if one or both the visitor and resident are not vaccinated.
3. All visits must still be pre-arranged – unscheduled visits in the facility will not be allowed!
4. Gifts may be brought into the facility for the resident during visitation. Gifts must be checked in with the receptionist, visit supervisor, or nurse on duty and taken to the resident room. Outside food will only be allowed if it is packaged properly, is not outdated, and is checked in with the receptionist, visit supervisor, or nurse on duty. Food is not allowed in the conference room or during visits with unvaccinated residents or visitors. No animals are allowed at visits that take place inside the facility.
5. All visitors must be escorted to and from the visitation location or resident room. No visitors are allowed to be wandering around the facility without staff escort.
6. South Valley Care Center is dedicated to infection control and the safety of our residents. All visitation areas will be properly sanitized before and after all visits!
7. Other restrictions may apply and all visitors must abide by these restrictions. Surveillance logs will still be required with temperature, name and address, and other information recorded at the facility. Visitors must notify the facility if they become ill within 5 days of a visit to protect everyone!